Oct 15, 2014 NA leaving from Venice

puttforpar

Hi, we are Eilish and Dan from California and we are sailing on the NA leaving Venice on October 14th 2014. We need a bunch of help.

How to find out about the Meet and Greet

How to connect with other voyagers for tours in Naples and Rome

Are we in the right Forum? If not how do we get there?

Thanks for any help and suggestions. Would be glad to hear from ANYONE but especially the administrator for this cruise.

Eilish:)

Hi, we are Eilish and Dan from California and we are sailing on the NA leaving Venice on October 14th 2014. We need a bunch of help.

Thanks for any help and suggestions. Would be glad to hear from ANYONE but especially the administrator for this cruise.

You are looking for your roll call.

There is one for your date, here is the link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2014826

There you will find you fellow cruisers, meet and greet, etc.

Hope this helps:D

:confused: You posted to your Roll Call about 12 hours before posting here. Not all Roll Calls are very active, but as the others have mentioned, that is still *the* place to find others sailing with you.

I have no idea what you mean by the "administrator" for a cruise. :confused:

:confused: You posted to your Roll Call about 12 hours before posting here. Not all Roll Calls are very active, but as the others have mentioned, that is still *the* place to find others sailing with you.
Actually she started a new roll call thread, rather than posting to the existing one that kazu cited in post #2. That one has 86 posts. Edited by jtl513

Actually she started a new roll call thread, rather than posting to the existing one that kazu cited in post #2. That one has 86 posts.
Ahhhh... The procedure the CC has for finding one's Roll Call is so easy, I didn't even consider that her earlier post wasn't to the existing Roll Call.

I am totally confused, I did use the roll call tool to find mine but it wasn't at all obvious either how to the existing one or how to start a new thread. I am still confused. All I know is I am getting on the boat on oct 15th and would like to meet fellow cruisers. Added to the confusion is that this is part of a 25 day cruise and it seems people are taking portions of it so I am not sure if there is one roll call for the entire 25 cruise or one for each segment. I don't even know if I THIS post is on the right roll coll

You are looking for your roll call.

There is one for your date, here is the link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2014826

There you will find you fellow cruisers, meet and greet, etc.

Hope this helps:D

I am totally confused, I did use the roll call tool to find mine but it wasn't at all obvious either how to the existing one or how to start a new thread. I am still confused. All I know is I am getting on the boat on oct 15th and would like to meet fellow cruisers. Added to the confusion is that this is part of a 25 day cruise and it seems people are taking portions of it so I am not sure if there is one roll call for the entire 25 cruise or one for each segment. I don't even know if I THIS post is on the right roll coll

I gave you the link for the 25 day roll call. Just click and it will take you there.

It's a start to meet your fellow cruisers.

It was the only roll call I saw on a quick check.

You are currently not on a roll call but on the general HAL forum.

Hope this helps.

There are two roll calls for this cruise: The one for the TA segment only was started by poster ger. I'd been following them as I had thought of swapping out Noordam for NA.

Kazu has given you the correct Roll Call for the 27 day segment.

The post that you did six minutes after this one is in the right place ( http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2014826 ) The post after yours (#95) adds your names to the M&G list.

Edited by jtl513