Less crowds boarding time for Southapmtom?

We have our European Cruise coming up in 3 weeks. I did sail with RCI once but I don't remember if they assign boarding time (like Disney does for example)?

Our cruise seems to be completely sold out, you can't even see it available when you search anymore. So it is going to be a lot of people boarding.

We have two cabins booked, one is Grand Suite for me and my husband and another one is adjoining junior suite - for our 18 yo daughter. The reservations are "connected" but she doesn't have any "suite" perks.

Does she have to board at certain time - so we can plan on boarding all together? If she does - when we would know about it? Right now I only see general boarding times 11 am to 3.00 pm indicated on the papers.

Or if RCI doesn't do assigned boarding - when we would be better off to board so we would not have to wait in line for a long time?

Thank you very much!

Go at 11 and board together in the suite line.

Thank you!

We will then come at 11. We should be staying overnight in Southampton, so 11am should not be a problem.

Is 11 am the less crowded time for European cruises?

As I would feel real bad to bring my daughter to the suite line if I see a lot of people waiting in "normal" line. I was planning on just boarding with her in "normal" line. It is 12 days cruise, so I don't really care if we get on the ship early or not. I would rather prefer to avoid waiting in line.

Go at 11 and board together in the suite line.

Actually I just checked the papers, and my daughter's papers have "suite" written on them.

I remember when we boarded Empress of the Seas and we had a junior suite, the crew redirected us into the "suite" line.

Does that mean that junior suite CAN "legally" board in suite line?

Actually I just checked the papers, and my daughter's papers have "suite" written on them.

I remember when we boarded Empress of the Seas and we had a junior suite, the crew redirected us into the "suite" line.

Does that mean that junior suite CAN "legally" board in suite line?

While I suppose this can vary port to port, our experience and every port has been that Junior Suite guests board with the full suite guests.

While I suppose this can vary port to port, our experience and every port has been that Junior Suite guests board with the full suite guests.

Thank you, Bob!

That would make boarding easier for us :)

Thank you, Bob!

That would make boarding easier for us :)

We sailed in a Junior Suite on Independence of the Seas from Southampton on 1 May 2017 and boarded with full suite guests at 11 am.

We sailed in a Junior Suite on Independence of the Seas from Southampton on 1 May 2017 and boarded with full suite guests at 11 am.

That's very encouraging,

Thank you VERY MUCH!