There's the Insignia

Benita

We just embarked one of the world's shortest cruises- 3 nights on the Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas and right across from us is what just came back from one of the world's longest cruises- the Insignia.

Hello Benita, miss you

We did Alaska cruise together

You were so helpful and had so many tips for us

We are on Insignia now [emoji4]

Georgia and Peter

That was a great cruise. I remember all the posting when the itinerary was decimated for routine maintenance and was very impressed when FDR changed it back. Lately, all our Oceania cruises have been in the Caribbean.

That was a great cruise. I remember all the posting when the itinerary was decimated for routine maintenance and was very impressed when FDR changed it back. Lately, all our Oceania cruises have been in the Caribbean.

When is your next Caribbean? We were with you in March 2013 and you showed us your extended B3 balcony. Love Deck 7

We are on the Feb 2nd 2017 Riviera Caribbean cruise.

Catherine

When is your next Caribbean? We were with you in March 2013 and you showed us your extended B3 balcony. Love Deck 7

We are on the Feb 2nd 2017 Riviera Caribbean cruise.

Catherine

We are trying the MSC Divina in August and will be on the Celebrity Equinox over Thansgiving. We have taken to going on the Smooth Jazz cruise everybJanuary, so have missed out on Oceania the last couple of years. Maybe next year.

We are trying the MSC Divina in August and will be on the Celebrity Equinox over Thansgiving. We have taken to going on the Smooth Jazz cruise everybJanuary, so have missed out on Oceania the last couple of years. Maybe next year.

I went back to Holland America last Nov and it was okay but I can't get enough of Oceania - preferably the O ships.

Have a great 3 day cruise:)