Just booked Anthem for next December!!

Ann262

Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I have frequented these forums.

My name is Ann and my husband is David.

I am excited that, last night, my hubbie and I booked a cruise on the Anthem. We have sailed lots of lines, I think this will be our third RCI, but we always went for the "bargains" and were on older ships. This will be our first time going out on the new ship that everyone is talking about.

We do like the big ships. I was reading reviews of the Quantum, not so great, but I am guessing, since that ship just launched in November, there are lots of bugs yet to be worked out. Anthem will be the second in that class.

Well, we have a year to wait....

I am excited that, last night, my hubbie and I booked a cruise on the Anthem. We have sailed lots of lines, I think this will be our third RCI, but we always went for the "bargains" and were on older ships. This will be our first time going out on the new ship that everyone is talking about.

We do like the big ships. I was reading reviews of the Quantum, not so great, but I am guessing, since that ship just launched in November, there are lots of bugs yet to be worked out. Anthem will be the second in that class.

We have a long wait too -- we're sailing Jan 15 of 2016. We figured that they would have the bugs ironed out for the second ship too :)

If you posted in the Royal Caribbean forum it has probably been moved because you posted about Quantum and Anthem. This is a sub forum for both of these ships. There have been a lot of postings since Quantum was announced and launched so it makes it a lot easier to find the threads.

Why was my thread moved? Doesn't this belong in the Royal Carribean forum? :confused:

You're still in the royal forum, just in the quantum/anthem sub-forum that's at the top of the royal forum page. :)

Glad you're joining us - i see you found our roll call. seems like a fun group!

We are booked on Anthem, December 27, 2015 for the New Years Eve Holiday Cruise. What date next year in December are you cruising? You should look for your roll-call and check in there. :)