How many monkeys does Victor have?

JustStartin

How many monkeys are at Victor Bodden's house?

Can you spend as much time as you want with them?

Has anyone had any problems with the animals at Victor's?

Thanks for any help!

We were there last week and there were two of the cuddliest little monkeys we could ever have imagined. I was frankly not too keen on the thought of a monkey crawling on me, but these two critters were as cuddly as little babies. There was also a larger monkey in a cage, the ant eater, a deer and maybe some more animals.

All of the animals seemed well cared for. We were the only visitors there at the time. Our teen agers enjoyed talking with a teen boy who showed us the animals. Victor was also there.

We could have stayed as long as we wanted. They had a few bottles of water and soda for sale as well as trinkets.

It was a very comfortable experience.

We were there last Tuesday & had an absolute blast. The two smaller monkeys are ADORABLE. We were there at dusk and they were getting sleepy so the smaller one got on the larger ones back and wouldn't budge. So we held both at the same time. They also have a night monkey that had just woken up. He was adorable, but he stays in his cage. Victor's daughter gave us the tour & she was WONDERFUL. All in all, the monkeys were one of the highlights of the cruise.

Debbie

• 2 weeks later...

The little monkeys (two) are SOOOO cute. The older monkeys are in a cage for a reason. One of them is quite vicious--he grabbed my 13 years old hair and would not let go. Victor's daughter handled it very well and was able to extract my daughter! He also swatted my son's friend so hard that he fell into the mud! Be careful that you don't get too close to the cage. The little monkeys are the way to go.Lots of photo ops!

• 2 weeks later...

Girlfriend wants to play with the monkeys :D ! Wondering how safe and tame they are? Do they have teeth? Any stories to tell that you've experienced or heard of? She asked if she might need any vaccinations before going :D ?! Do tell lol...

Right now, there's only one monkey to pet & hold, Coki - Victor just lost an 8 mo old monkey the weekend before we came. Coki is very sweet; didn't seem to be a biter (and yes he has teeth). He actually fell sound asleep on the arm of one of the girls with us. There is a nocturnal monkey who is asleep during the day but you can step into his cage and pet him. There are 2 more monkeys that are in a cage; the female is friendly but the male will try to steal anything he can get his little paws on.

I'm so sad about the monkey. She was a sweetheart when we were there in March. We arrived at dusk & they were both tired. The little male got on the female's back & went to sleep. They seemed to get along really well, although Victor's daughter said the male picked on the female constantly during the day. Sounds like typical brother & sisters (although I know they were different species).

Coki was adorable and very inquisitive. My teens loved playing with the monkey. We were told that they will be getting a few more soon. I would not hesitate to play with Cokie again. Wanted to check out the kids necklaces and even the cameras. We did not attempt to pet the bigger monkeys.

Archived