Mekong Delta

florence11

We are booked on Constellation in Feb 2018, we would really like to do the trip to the Mekong Delta. Has anyone done this? I have looked on a map and it does look quite far away is it worth travelling to see it. I think that if we are traveling a fair distance to go holiday it would like to see something different.

We are booked on Constellation in Feb 2018, we would really like to do the trip to the Mekong Delta. Has anyone done this? I have looked on a map and it does look quite far away is it worth travelling to see it. I think that if we are traveling a fair distance to go holiday it would like to see something different.

One of the best shore excursions we have done was to the Mekong Delta. We did this in 2006. Our cruise included an overnight in Saigon, so the first day we did the Mekong and then the second day a tour of Saigon. We did this with Ann Tours https://www.anntours.com/. We had about 14 people in our group - tour included canal rides, boat rides, ride in the sidecar of a motorcycle along with lunch and other stops. It was a great day.

Joe

We did a Mekong Delta trip last December on ms Millenium. It was a full day, very interesting. Sailed the Mekong and also a short trip on a small sampan. Very nice lunch and it included a short visit to Ho Chi Minh City. We loved it.

• 1 month later...