Pub lunch on the Grand?

jrbeccles

We enjoyed sitting in the Wheelhouse Bar eating the pub lunch on the Ruby and Crown. We are thinking of taking advantage of the low rates on the Grand for Thanksgiving, and while I know the Grand has the pub lunch, is it served in the Wheelhouse now after the refurb, or only in the dining room?

Also I'll cheat and ask a second question. The stay in Curacao is only about 4 hours in the morning. Is that enough time to see anything? Or should I spend another $100 and take the Caribbean where its there almost all day? Seems like a toss up between the two ships.

We enjoyed sitting in the Wheelhouse Bar eating the pub lunch on the Ruby and Crown. We are thinking of taking advantage of the low rates on the Grand for Thanksgiving, and while I know the Grand has the pub lunch, is it served in the Wheelhouse now after the refurb, or only in the dining room?

Also I'll cheat and ask a second question. The stay in Curacao is only about 4 hours in the morning. Is that enough time to see anything? Or should I spend another $100 and take the Caribbean where its there almost all day? Seems like a toss up between the two ships.

The pub lunch is still in the Wheelhouse bar and is a great lunch. Regardinc the time in Curacao, you get aquick tour of the island in that amount of time orget to a beach for a short time. In my opinion, changing the cruise to more time there may not be worth the trouble.

The pub lunch is still in the Wheelhouse bar and is a great lunch. Regardinc the time in Curacao, you get aquick tour of the island in that amount of time orget to a beach for a short time. In my opinion, changing the cruise to more time there may not be worth the trouble.

When we were on the Grand in March and also 2 weeks ago on her Transatlantic crossing the Pub Lunch was served in the newly refurbished and extended Crown Grill but agree the food is still great:)

Thanks for your help. Based on that I think we will go on the Grand for Thanksgiving. Price is just too hard to beat. Our neighbors are going on the Oasis then and have been asking us to go but its double the price.

As for Curacao we are fast walkers as will have a go at seeing what we can in four hours. We live in Clearwater, Fl, so no need to see a beach!

I love walking across the bridge and strolling through the shops on Curaçao. I stop for a soft drink or something and people watch, which is never boring. It's been a while since I was last there but we took a little ferry back to the other side rather than walk across the bridge in order to do something a little different.

When we were on the Grand in March and also 2 weeks ago on her Transatlantic crossing the Pub Lunch was served in the newly refurbished and extended Crown Grill but agree the food is still great:)

Yes, Crown Grill for us too on last years TA

Srpilo

Archived