Photo of deck 8 mini suite w/ large balcony?

scgssny

Click on the link below my signature. There are plenty of M6 8130. My computer is acting up, otherwise I'd post them for you.

Awesome, thank you very much. Have a great weekend.

I just want to say thanks! I had also been searching for M6 pictures, and while I found some, none of them were made up for 4 people!

After reading everything I was slightly concerned with space for my family (2 adults, 2 DS's who will be 18 and 15 at sail time).

While I am afraid I spoiled them last time with what would have been considered a suite on any other line than Carnival, they are getting stuck in an obstructed balcony in August, but I scored an M6 from NCL for less than our August cruise so more than happily took the upgrade there.

Thanks again!

I just want to say thanks! I had also been searching for M6 pictures, and while I found some, none of them were made up for 4 people!

After reading everything I was slightly concerned with space for my family (2 adults, 2 DS's who will be 18 and 15 at sail time).

While I am afraid I spoiled them last time with what would have been considered a suite on any other line than Carnival, they are getting stuck in an obstructed balcony in August, but I scored an M6 from NCL for less than our August cruise so more than happily took the upgrade there.

Thanks again!

You're welcome! Enjoy!

The M6 is fantastic, we're booked in the same room again in November. :D