Carnival Victory. Jan 5 2015

Spazzz96

Hey everyone,

My friends and I just booked a cruise Jan 5 on the Victory. There are 5 of us in our mid 20s. 4 of us have never been on a cruise. Anything that is a must to do on the ship? What are some good places to meet other people. Any tips and advice? Anyone else going on this ship?

Anything would be appreciated.

roll call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2054408

Mongolian Station for lunch on the first day- the rest of the week it will be super crowded.

Walk around the buffet area to see what each station is offering before you chose. There are quite a few stations.. and no they do not serve the same things

Edited by serene56

We'll be on the Victory 1/5/15 also with our 2 daughters, they're about the same age as you. I agree with the other poster- you can't miss the sail away party and the deck parties are great. One tip, at Half Moon Cay, you want to be close to Captain Morgan's Bar, that's where the fun is- the music and contests. Grand Turk- Margaritaville is made for twenty-somethings too. It's so easy to meet people on a cruise. Have a great time!

Check out the Serenity area, adults only. Nice loungers, hot tubs and a bar. I don't remember the Mongolian Wok there, but Victory does have Chopstix, yummy as well. Also check out the Pizza Pirate on the aft Lido deck and try the prosciutto pizza. Very tasty!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...
roll call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2054408

Mongolian Station for lunch on the first day- the rest of the week it will be super crowded.

Walk around the buffet area to see what each station is offering before you chose. There are quite a few stations.. and no they do not serve the same things

Serene, looks like my husband and I will be on the ship with you! Can't wait til the 29th! :):