Cruise out of cape liberty port, nj

Suzadella

hi, I'm new at this hope you can help. I'm driving from Massachusetts to New Jersey for a 12 nite cruise on anthem of the seas on December 2nd. Any suggestions about hotel stay with long term parking with a shuttle to the port. I've been looking at surrounding hotels but the shuttles only refer to the airport. Please help. Thank you

hi, I'm new at this hope you can help. I'm driving from Massachusetts to New Jersey for a 12 nite cruise on anthem of the seas on December 2nd. Any suggestions about hotel stay with long term parking with a shuttle to the port. I've been looking at surrounding hotels but the shuttles only refer to the airport. Please help. Thank you

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Your best bet is to ask this question on the East Coast Departures forum: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415.

Transportation and lodging in the NYC area can be complicated and it would be good to get the NYC experts on that forum to help.

Good luck!

Yes, check the East Coast Departures board. When you get there, do a 'search' for the Country Inn & Suites; it offers shuttles both to/from the airport & pier, parking, and really caters to cruisers and gets lots of recommendations on Cruise Critic. Not fancy, but clean and comfortable.

maybe this can help: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Search?geo=46290&redirect&q=cape+liberty+port+nj&uiOrigin=MASTHEAD&latitude&returnTo=__2F__SmartDeals__2D__g46290__2D__Bayonne__5F__New__5F__Jersey__2D__Hotel__2D__Deals__2E__html&pid=3826&startTime=1503712831646&searchSessionId=77BE62D3F20F6800E5B44EA5F7C020361503712751269ssid&longitude&searchNearby

stay far from newark if you can. even Elizabeth is not a nice area, but it's better than Newark. Truthfully, downtown Jersey City has nicer hotels, it's probably the same distance also. just don't leave any of your luggage in your car in any of these locations!

ok i read the post better this time.. u need a hotel w/ a shuttle.. the Hilton Garden Inn in Ridgefield pk nj has the stay, park and shuttle service to NYC. however i thought maybe the Hilton Garden Inn near the Meadowlands in Secaucus may offer that as well.. they don't, but what the they said was even better: i asked if you can pay to leave your car there for 12 nights and they said you can leave it here, no charge as long as you were a guest first. huh that was a surprise. i said are you sure for 12 nights, and he repeated the same statement. So then you can take an uber to the dock in Bayonne,, it's not very far from that hotel. here's the website:

Edited by lucyintheskywithdiamonds

For Cape Liberty the best deal is the Ramada Plaza through trinityreservations.com. They quote tax included. Other options are Country Inns and Embassy suites, which are significantly more expensive when you add the tax.

You could park the car 500 ft from the front door of the check in terminal for $20 a day

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This!!! Plus don't bother to come in the night before. Just leave at 5am

If that's not to your liking then grab a cheap night in the Westchester area. ($150) is very doable.

Then

Just drive to the port in the morning park there and make your life simple. Shuttles just make things complicated and waste time

Upon return just barrel straight thru to home

Sent from my iPhone using Forums