New Mega Yacht Crystal Crystal Endeavor & Itineraries

Edie, thank you so very much for taking the time to do this Question & Answer Session. It is very greatly appreciated.

My question is about the new Mega Yacht Crystal Endeavor.

I was wondering if you might be able to provide an update on the rollout of the new expedition ship to include what time frame you expect to be able to announce additional details about the new ship including when it will be deployed and when its first set of itineraries will be available?

As background, Anne Marie and I thoroughly enjoyed our first experience on the Northwest Passage on board Crystal Serenity in 2016. As a result we are very excited about the opportunities to sail this new Mega Yacht.

Thank you again.

Keith

If I may tag onto Keith's inquiry ....

I have read the press release (March 14, 2016) about Crystal Endeavor and its potential expeditions in polar regions. My question relates to the Antarctic itineraries. Are there plans to include South Georgia in any or all of the Antarctic sailings? Would zodiac landings in Antarctica & South Georgia be a regular feature on the expedition yacht, conditions permitting? Thanks for your reply.

Edie, thank you so very much for taking the time to do this Question & Answer Session. It is very greatly appreciated.

My question is about the new Mega Yacht Crystal Endeavor.

I was wondering if you might be able to provide an update on the rollout of the new expedition ship to include what time frame you expect to be able to announce additional details about the new ship including when it will be deployed and when its first set of itineraries will be available?

As background, Anne Marie and I thoroughly enjoyed our first experience on the Northwest Passage on board Crystal Serenity in 2016. As a result we are very excited about the opportunities to sail this new Mega Yacht.

Thank you again.

Keith

Hi Keith,

Your kind words about experiencing Crystal’s first Northwest Passage has been a common sentiment from many of our guests. It was truly historic and game changing for the luxury cruise industry. But I have to ask, why haven’t you and Ann Marie booked for this year ? You can join an exclusive group of world travelers to have sailed the Northwest Passage in consecutive years on the largest luxury cruise ship. It’s a feat that will never be repeated ! Just something for you to think about when planning your next adventure.

All kidding aside, as you may recall - last year, we shared initial details for Crystal Endeavor - which will include all the luxurious and technological features and amenities for our guests. I would love to share more details, but at this moment, I'm unable to do so, as we continue with the planning stages. I anticipate to release more exciting news about Crystal Endeavor and the itineraries later this year.

If I may tag onto Keith's inquiry ....

I have read the press release (March 14, 2016) about Crystal Endeavor and its potential expeditions in polar regions. My question relates to the Antarctic itineraries. Are there plans to include South Georgia in any or all of the Antarctic sailings? Would zodiac landings in Antarctica & South Georgia be a regular feature on the expedition yacht, conditions permitting? Thanks for your reply.

Dear MightyQuinn,

Zodiac landings and various other extreme adventures for our intrepid luxury travelers, are all being explored in coordination with Crystal Endeavor’s itineraries. Further details of the Megayacht, its itineraries, and shore excursions will be unveiled later this year.