Reserving My Time Dining online

miked998

Is it possible to reserve My Time Dining online prior to the cruise? I thought you could but I don't see where it will let me do it online.

Yes, it's possible. Might be too far in advance of your cruise. Keep checking the Cruise Planner.

I actually found it really confusing. On the cruise planner you look at the very bottom of the page under "Dining" and it has an "Add to Cart" button. AFTER you click on that it lets you make a reservation. It is not at all intuitive for us newbies. We already have "my time dining" on our reservation so it seems weird to add it to your cart like you are signing up for it again.

I have only signed up for a reservation for our 1st night. I am assuming that if I want to do other nights later (the cruise isn't until late June) that I will "Add to Cart" again to get into the reservation system.

Is it possible to reserve My Time Dining online prior to the cruise? I thought you could but I don't see where it will let me do it online.

Go to your Count Down To Cruise Page and Under Vacation Summary you will see Cruise Planner and then Dining and Beverages. Click on Dining. If you see "Sorry We Can Not Reserve this Right Now", that means that dining times are not available. They usually show up about 90 days prior to departure, but I would check daily if there is a particular time slot that you want.

I actually found it really confusing. On the cruise planner you look at the very bottom of the page under "Dining" and it has an "Add to Cart" button. AFTER you click on that it lets you make a reservation. It is not at all intuitive for us newbies. We already have "my time dining" on our reservation so it seems weird to add it to your cart like you are signing up for it again.

I have only signed up for a reservation for our 1st night. I am assuming that if I want to do other nights later (the cruise isn't until late June) that I will "Add to Cart" again to get into the reservation system.

At the top of the dining page in your cruise planner there should be a yellow button that says PLAN ALL CRUISE DINING

You can do all of your reservations at once which I think makes it easier.

At the top of the dining page in your cruise planner there should be a yellow button that says PLAN ALL CRUISE DINING

I found the link you are referring to but I get the message "

Your dining selection will not allow you to create, modify or cancel Complimentary dining reservations."

My dining selection is My Time Dining. The cruise is about 60 days away.

I found the link you are referring to but I get the message "

Your dining selection will not allow you to create, modify or cancel Complimentary dining reservations."

My dining selection is My Time Dining. The cruise is about 60 days away.

You might need to check with your TA on this one. In our case I had MyTime and could make reservations but my wife was actually booked as fixed seating and could not. I got that message when trying to make reservations for the two of us on Oasis.

I didnt spot that and made 15 separate My Time reservations! 15 x 20:30 15 lots of checkouts. Dammit I won't make that mistake again 🙄

Ugh! Totally missed that! LOL! I only made our reservations for the days we're cruising anyway, so it wasn't too many. I figure the days we're in port we'll just have to wing it on when we get back and into the dining room if that's the option we select.