Must try foods on the Grandeur

:)

It's so painful reading all your posts and not being able to eat all this food due to being gluten free :( LOL

Sorry to hear you are gluten free, they have made big strides with gluten free and they are accomadating on the ships now. I really got tired of bread pudding constantly, especially when they don't put raisins and other good stuff in. Hope you enjoy cruising as much as we do, especially happy hour, but no gluten free in Happy hr though, sorry.

The duck was very good as was the pork Oscar, both in the MDR. I love seafood but I was not that impressed with the seafood on the Grandeur. The desserts were good, the only thing that stood out was the key lime pie. It was awesome.

• 1 month later...

Hi:

You said,"3 free drinks are automatically put on your Sea Pass card, if you qualify." How do you qualify. This will be our first cruise (we're going to New England/Canada) and want to know how we can save on drinks, especially alcohol and espresso drinks. During my research, I've been shocked at how high the cost of drinks are on the ship. Need to learn the ropes.

Thanks, Sharon

Hi:

You said,"3 free drinks are automatically put on your Sea Pass card, if you qualify." How do you qualify. This will be our first cruise (we're going to New England/Canada) and want to know how we can save on drinks, especially alcohol and espresso drinks. During my research, I've been shocked at how high the cost of drinks are on the ship. Need to learn the ropes.

Thanks, Sharon

The 3 free drinks are for Diamond level and above in Royal's loyalty organization called Crown & Anchor. Diamond level takes 80 nights of cruising, or 40 nights in a suite.