soda pkg on Serenade whats included

leaving on Serenade on 30 aug . 16 night TA. super excited. I believe that she does not have freestyle machines, so can someone tell me what sodas are available please. also when we leave Iceland I was thinking of upgrading to the royal replenish pkg for the sea days. think this is the last 6 days of cruise. is this possible? if so would they credit me the last 6 days of the soda pkg as sodas are included in upgrade

TIA Marie

leaving on Serenade on 30 aug . 16 night TA. super excited. I believe that she does not have freestyle machines, so can someone tell me what sodas are available please. also when we leave Iceland I was thinking of upgrading to the royal replenish pkg for the sea days. think this is the last 6 days of cruise. is this possible? if so would they credit me the last 6 days of the soda pkg as sodas are included in upgrade

TIA Marie

You are correct, Serenade does not have Freestyle machines. Typically, you can get Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale and Soda water from the soda guns.

So I went back and looked at some more threads here on CC. It looks like most folks are saying they're not aboard. (This is really a shame!).

I assume the folks here who have actually been aboard know if it was there or not, haha!

You can still get sodas from the other locations noted above. :)

So I went back and looked at some more threads here on CC. It looks like most folks are saying they're not aboard. (This is really a shame!).

I assume the folks here who have actually been aboard know if it was there or not, haha!

The ships that currently have the Freestyle machines are,

Explorer, Anthem, Quantum, Grandeur, Enchantment, Freedom, Oasis, Allure, Majesty and Jewel.

That travel agency that you linked above, which is against board policy fyi, had freestyle machines listed for all ships. That information is incorrect.