C2-1662 Concierge - Balcony

Land of Ice and Snow

Looking for some help....we are quickly organizing a cruise for March 8 and was given this cabin # by our TA. Just wondering if CC is worth the extra money and also we are successful with getting 123. I have been reading some reviews and they have not been favourable. We last cruised with Celebrity in 2008 MED...and RCCL in September 2011. Greatly appreciate your input...thanks.:)

Looking for some help....we are quickly organizing a cruise for March 8 and was given this cabin # by our TA. Just wondering if CC is worth the extra money and also we are successful with getting 123. I have been reading some reviews and they have not been favourable. We last cruised with Celebrity in 2008 MED...and RCCL in September 2011. Greatly appreciate your input...thanks.:)

What ship? 1662 is an Aqua Class cabin on the S-Class ships. If you got the 123, and the Aqua Class with dining in Blu, you've got a "Bingo." Don't know what you spent or the difference in booking another class cabin, but Aqua Class is definitely worth the extra money.

What ship? 1662 is an Aqua Class cabin on the S-Class ships. If you got the 123, and the Aqua Class with dining in Blu, you've got a "Bingo." Don't know what you spent or the difference in booking another class cabin, but Aqua Class is definitely worth the extra money.

I was reading this because we are in Aqua class cabin 1662 on the Reflection leaving in March. I was hoping we got a nice cabin as we gave up a concierge cabin on the hump with an extended balcony.

We have to finalize our booking tomorrow on Silhouette. Thanks for your response.

:)

Oops, 1662 on Silhouette is a C2. My mistake -- thinking of Reflection.

What's the difference in price between the CC and a regular balcony factoring in you get the 123 with both, then we can tell you if it is worth it to book CC.

I was reading this because we are in Aqua class cabin 1662 on the Reflection leaving in March. I was hoping we got a nice cabin as we gave up a concierge cabin on the hump with an extended balcony.

Yes, I think you got a nice cabin. You will enjoy AQ perks, shower, Persian Gardens, and Blu.

OP is on the Silhouette. 1662 is C2.

OP you have a great location. On cruise critic opinions are very strong as to whether Concierge Class is worth it. DH and I love CC but love AQ even more. If the fare for C2 is not that more than a balcony, then go for it. 1662 has cabins above and below so you will not get the pool noise.

You will get additional points in the Captain's Club for CC and AQ (5 x nights vs 3 x nights for regular balcony cabin).

Enjoy. You will love the Silhouette.