Question For Blueherons

swigso

Hi,

I would like to tap into your knowledge of the Miami Area,

We are cruising in |Feb and thro SPG can get a good deal at the

Westin Coral Gables,

We have never stayed here before and wonder if you have an insight as to whats around the area and also access to /from the port .

I have a booking at the Atlantic Spa Hotel in Ft Lauderdale and wonder if it would be advisable to change to the Coral Gables .

I would also welcome comments on either hotyel from fellow CC members,

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to tap into your knowledge of the Miami Area,

We are cruising in |Feb and thro SPG can get a good deal at the

Westin Coral Gables,

We have never stayed here before and wonder if you have an insight as to whats around the area and also access to /from the port .

I have a booking at the Atlantic Spa Hotel in Ft Lauderdale and wonder if it would be advisable to change to the Coral Gables .

I would also welcome comments on either hotyel from fellow CC members,

Thanks

Hi swig.

To simplify your answer, do you want to stay on the beach or stay inland? Coral Gables is a wonderful area and one of my many faves in Miami but I really love The Atlantic in Fort Lauderdale. It is a stunning hotel.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that Westin in particular but I am familiar with the brand and they are wonderful! Heavenly beds and showers are amazing!

Hi swig.

To simplify your answer, do you want to stay on the beach or stay inland? Coral Gables is a wonderful area and one of my many faves in Miami but I really love The Atlantic in Fort Lauderdale. It is a stunning hotel.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that Westin in particular but I am familiar with the brand and they are wonderful! Heavenly beds and showers are amazing!

Thanks for your reply I think The Atlantic being stunning by your standards has swung it,

Thanks again

Thank you for the compliment and I'm sure you will be happy at The Atlantic.

If you feel the need to work out, head down the block to The Zoo and lift weights on the rooftop. The place is revolting but in a Do Not Miss kind of way.

Don't miss dining on Las Olas. Outdoor cafe dining and people watching is my favorite sport in Fort Lauderdale!

Archived