Help with May 30 hotel in Barcelona for 3

rdt10

Help! I put a last minute cruise on hold tonight to the Mediterranean on Celebrity.

Need pre-cruise room in Barcelona for May 30 to June 1, for 3 adults. I've check several hotels, Jazz, 1898 and SOHO, and they are all full. We stayed at Jazz last year and were hoping for something like it.

Any recommendations for last minute hotels that take 3 without breaking the bank?

Was hoping for just 1 night but most hotels show 2 night minimum when they are available. Booking flights soon so I need to figure when I need to arrive. If you know of a hotel for 1 night that would be great.

An apartment would work also if you know of them.

Thanks. Rick

We are in Barcelona the same night and are staying at Hotel Indigo. it's well reviewed on tripadvisor and in the same area. There are five or six cruise ships all sailing June 1 so the popular hotels are full I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great suggestions. We decided to come in two days early which eliminated all but Hotel Indigo. I was able to book the last three person room they had.

Hotel Indigo is in a great location and gets good reviews. Thanks aprilrad for putting me on to it.

Thanks to everyone for all of the help. Rick

Great suggestions. We decided to come in two days early which eliminated all but Hotel Indigo. I was able to book the last three person room they had.

Hotel Indigo is in a great location and gets good reviews. Thanks aprilrad for putting me on to it.

Thanks to everyone for all of the help. Rick

You're welcome. I hope we like it :) we may see you there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any recommendations for last minute hotels that take 3 without breaking the bank?

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Catalonia Born. They sell for single nights. It looks like their prices are higher for May 31 than usual (probably due to demand).

When we returned to Barcelona, they had accidentally overbooked, so they put us up in their more expensive sister hotel, Catalonia Ramblas (at our original price). Even though Catalonia Ramblas is the fancier hotel, we still liked Catalonia Born more.

You might try either of those.

We stayed at Hotel Jazz for a party of 3 and the room was huge. There is a bedroom and a living space with a TV and sleeper sofa. Loved the location and roof top pool and bar.

It was so convenient to everything. Would stay there again.

Help! I put a last minute cruise on hold tonight to the Mediterranean on Celebrity.

Need pre-cruise room in Barcelona for May 30 to June 1, for 3 adults. I've check several hotels, Jazz, 1898 and SOHO, and they are all full. We stayed at Jazz last year and were hoping for something like it.

Was hoping for just 1 night but most hotels show 2 night minimum when they are available. Booking flights soon so I need to figure when I need to arrive. If you know of a hotel for 1 night that would be great.

An apartment would work also if you know of them.

Thanks. Rick

We stayed at Hotel Jazz for a party of 3 and the room was huge. There is a bedroom and a living space with a TV and sleeper sofa. Loved the location and roof top pool and bar.

It was so convenient to everything. Would stay there again.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: