South Shore Zip questions

mtra

Thanks in advance.

Thinking of doing the Zip and Dip with South Shore and have some questions. We are coming in on a cruise and docking at Mahogany Bay. How long of a drive is it to the zip line? Which beach/resort do they take you to? Is there any shopping by either the zip line of the beach?

Thanks in advance.

Thinking of doing the Zip and Dip with South Shore and have some questions. We are coming in on a cruise and docking at Mahogany Bay. How long of a drive is it to the zip line? Which beach/resort do they take you to? Is there any shopping by either the zip line of the beach?

South Shore Zip line is along the spine of West Bay road past the village of West End but before one arrives behind the resorts of West Bay. When I was last there it was only the zipline, not a single shop in sight. It will be a healthy 45mins from Mahogany Bay to the zip line.

I do not know what beach they take the tour to but West Bay is a good bet, I have heard people say Foster's, I don't know it that is still current information. There are vendors along the beach but I would not call it shopping. There are proper shops both in West End and in the Mahogany Bay complex.

If you end up at Half Moon Bay it is in the Village of West End where there are plenty of shops.

From the web site:

"If you have any questions about the tours please feel free to email us. Info@SouthShoreZipLine.com"