Contacting Bananarama

miss_rach

Does anyone know how to contact them? I've been to the webpage and called the local (US number) and only got voice mail, sent them a few emails from the webpage but nothing. We depart in a few days and I want to see about getting one of the cruise packages that they say they offer on the webpage but am sort of getting worried that maybe they don't exist....

We want to get the $30/pp package that gets round trip transportation to and from MB, lounge chairs, a welcome drink and use of the beach.

That package seems to be the cheapest the Victor Bodden tours seem to only offer round trip to and from no reserve chairs, etc.

Can anyone help?

Just figured it out....here's the info you all need if you wish to book a package with them:

Thank you for contacting us!

for reservation you can call our reception office, because of the payment it has to be in advance once the payment is made i will send u a confirmation and the information where our driver will pick u up, you just give us a time to schedule your pick up.

Thank You,

Pamela Rankin.

Bananarama Dive and Beach Resort

Roatan, Honduras, West Bay Beach C.A.

Tel. 504-2445-5006-5005/

Cell 504-94563382

USA Line 1-727-5649058.

Open from 7am to 10pm Everyday.

I called the 727 number and only got VM numerous times so I called the Roatan number: 011-504-2445-5006 and made my reservation with Pamela.

• 1 month later...