Drive time from Coxen Hole to LFK?

denas

How long is the ride from Coxen Hole to LFK? We are going on NCL in January and trying to decide if we want to do Maya Key or LFK. I know the boat to Maya Key is right at the pier. Our cruise doesn't get in until 11 and departs at 7.

Do people still recommend Maya Key or is LFK the place to be now?? I liked the fact that Maya Key had snorkeling from the pier. DH could spend hours snorkeling whereas I am more a 20-minutes and I've seen enough kind of person. I like LFK because the food sounds better and I can get a massage!! Any opinions would be great!

• 4 weeks later...
How long is the ride from Coxen Hole to LFK? We are going on NCL in January and trying to decide if we want to do Maya Key or LFK. I know the boat to Maya Key is right at the pier. Our cruise doesn't get in until 11 and departs at 7.

Do people still recommend Maya Key or is LFK the place to be now?? I liked the fact that Maya Key had snorkeling from the pier. DH could spend hours snorkeling whereas I am more a 20-minutes and I've seen enough kind of person. I like LFK because the food sounds better and I can get a massage!! Any opinions would be great!

We have been to both and loved both. My favorite is LFK although with your port times, it may be more bang for the buck to just go to Maya Key since it's right there beside the port.

If you are interested, I have complete reviews for both of them (2 for LFK) in my signature line. There's TONS of pictures to give you an idea of what both places are like. Maya Key has amazing snorkeling right off the pier. You drop in snorkel the path and then you get to an amazing drop off that you can't see the bottom anymore. It's like in Finding Nemo. LOL LFK, you would have to take the boat out a little ways from the island or the canoe to see the amazing reef areas...and it's amazing. :)