Anyone booked on the harmony yet?

Just booked on Harmony for Sept next year. Got a reasonable price that included drinks package, plus a bit of extra discount from TA. There are 6 of us going so we may give the drinks package lots of use. :)

Apparently the Harmony is very similar to the Allure so have a look at her for an idea of what to expect.

W and W spill the beans!!!!...lol...We have not seen any deals for any perks for Harmony yet..You R O C K...We booked for December next year and are paying a nice price too. A sweet deal would be awesome...We are keeping our eyes open ;)

My family and I are booked on the Harmony for Aug 14, 2016.

Awesome!!! Keep us posted as to how things move along for you. A lot of people have booked, but until information starts to come out, we are playing the anticipation game...We dont sail until December 24, 2016 :D

Is everyone waiting for something better than the 50% off the second guest? We also got 50% off second drink package.:confused:

Many of the prices today with the 50% off and the 50% off the drink package are actually higher prices than they were over a year ago when the "sale" started.

WOW! Included drink package? May I ask when you booked... I looked at this everyday for a week and then booked last night and no one ever mentioned a drink package....

Got an advertisement leaflet, (well small booklet) posted to me. There were some special offers included in the price, and as I read it, I noticed that it said that price included drinks package. (Also included all gratuities) Drinks packages were, Select Package on interior and Ocean View, Premium on balconies and above. When I looked last week on the RCL website the price was the same, with no mention of the drinks. Went to T.A. showed them the booklet, they agreed with it, and got a further £50 off.

Booked it. :)

W and W spill the beans!!!!...lol...We have not seen any deals for any perks for Harmony yet..You R O C K...We booked for December next year and are paying a nice price too. A sweet deal would be awesome...We are keeping our eyes open ;)

May be for Western Med cruises only, may be for UK customers only. Hope something comes your way to make you smile. :)

No we are not in a suite, but we have 13 balconies all together. There are 26 of us traveling. :D

I hope your TA gave you, the group booking discounts, and OBC aswell as the free places

Sept. 15, 2016 is the cruise I have on 24 hr. hold. Thought the price was reasonable especially with the drink package discount. Wish we could afford a suite but so long as we have a balcony we'll be happy. Which side is better for a Mediterranean cruise, port or starboard? Right now we've chosen the port side. :)

Hey, that's the one we're on. See you in Rome.

We are Port side

Port side gets to see Mt Vesuvius on the way out of Naples which is good for some pics on the balcony.

No we are not in a suite, but we have 13 balconies all together. There are 26 of us traveling. :D

Oh my goodness 13 balconies...That sounds like the party is where you all will be...lol...I know you will have a great time. I thought our 14 family members was a lot. We are hoping for more to join between now and then. Is this a celebration?

Is everyone waiting for something better than the 50% off the second guest? We also got 50% off second drink package.:confused:

All of the BOGO50% guest or beverage packages I have seen do not include Quantum,Anthem and Harmony. I keep looking everytime a new one comes out, but nothing.:(

Oh my goodness 13 balconies...That sounds like the party is where you all will be...lol...I know you will have a great time. I thought our 14 family members was a lot. We are hoping for more to join between now and then. Is this a celebration?

No, this is not a celebration, we just like to travel together. We went on the Oasis in 2013 and there were 19 of us and we had 9 balconies all connected. We had the dividers open for one long balcony and did our sail away from there.

No, this is not a celebration, we just like to travel together. We went on the Oasis in 2013 and there were 19 of us and we had 9 balconies all connected. We had the dividers open for one long balcony and did our sail away from there.

OMG!!! I wanna be like you when I grow up...lol...A great time had by all. We love to cruise as a family also..it started as just 2 and now has grown to 14 and this next cruise December 2016 we hope to hit 20+ "HOPE" being key..ha ha ha...Since everyone likes something different all the balconies are scattered between decks 6-7-8...Some want to be around more quiet sections, some want to have easy access to food by shooting down the steps or elevator and then you have some that just like with no rhyme or reason. Just being together and having fun together is the best..Enjoy your cruise. If we were booked at the same time I would def join your party...he he he...happy cruising:D

OMG!!! I wanna be like you when I grow up...lol...A great time had by all. We love to cruise as a family also..it started as just 2 and now has grown to 14 and this next cruise December 2016 we hope to hit 20+ "HOPE" being key..ha ha ha...Since everyone likes something different all the balconies are scattered between decks 6-7-8...Some want to be around more quiet sections, some want to have easy access to food by shooting down the steps or elevator and then you have some that just like with no rhyme or reason. Just being together and having fun together is the best..Enjoy your cruise. If we were booked at the same time I would def join your party...he he he...happy cruising:D

If you were on the same cruise you would be welcome to join us... Happy Cruising! :D

My best friend and I are booked on the Harmony 7-day Med sailing July 10, 2016. It will be our first time sailing with RC, we usually sail on Carnival.

That sounds really nice...Don't forget to keep us posted about the ship :)