Transportation from Port Canaveral to Disneyworld

metsmom

I will be traveling on the Pride in the Fall and one of the stops is Port Canaveral. Carnival offers an excursion to Disneyworld that is close to $200 each but we already have the admission tickets. Is there a good option for transportation that would get us there at a reasonable cost from that port? We are in the port for 11 hours so we know that with about 2/12 hours of travel time roundtrip we will have some time at one of the parks. Any ideas anyone would have are greatly appreciated! :)

Also consider a rental car. There are several agencies in the area that have free shuttles to/from the cruise terminals. The only thing I would double check is the closing time of the agency.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? I don't have a license and I refuse to use Uber/Lyft/etc. I already have an annual pass to WDW.

From the little research I did do, the Carnival excursion that includes a ticket was cheaper than just transportation. I was mainly looking at private shuttles, but I am not opposed to a shared group shuttle.

All of the shuttles I looked at only mentioned transportation before or after a cruise. I couldn't find any that would provide transportation for an excursion.

We have used Mears Transportation, 407-423-5566 when in Orlando for things..

Their website is nice, and lets you do mock bookings... it looks like a flat fee of $200 for a car for 4 people to go 1 way. So $400 total round trip.

I suggest calling and seeing if they can work out a better deal for you.

Thanks for the ideas guys, I think the best and easiest way is to just rent a car, some of the other transportation is outrageously expensive. Does anyone know which would be the closest rental car places near the port Canaveral cruise port? I went online and a bunch came up but it's not really clear which would be closest and quickest to use. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the ideas guys, I think the best and easiest way is to just rent a car, some of the other transportation is outrageously expensive. Does anyone know which would be the closest rental car places near the port Canaveral cruise port? I went online and a bunch came up but it's not really clear which would be closest and quickest to use. Thanks!

They all have shuttles to/from the cruise terminal, and there are none within walking distance to the north terminals, which is where you will be on a Carnival Cruise. I'd choose based on price.