Fun Shop orders

crusing48/51

Was wondering if anyone else has had this happen? Wanted to order some Miller Lite to be delivered to our cabin via the Fun Shop. Went to pay with our credit card, and it says on the Carnival website that our card isn't recognized.

We called the credit card company to verify everything is fine with the card and no problems on their end. We called the 800 number, and the rep tried our card there, with the same result. It isn't recognized? DH used it to purchase gas today, so we know it's working.

The Carnival rep said to try again tomorrow, that it won't go through today, because we've tried to use it more than 3 times. Not sure what to make of this? I'll bet if we were trying to book a cruise it would take our card! LOL

Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

Same thing happens to me with my secondary credit card. I use that card so my wife doesn't see the purchases, and can then be surprised by the sweets and love notes. It does work with my primary card. I never got the secondary card to work. Sorry I di not have a solution other than try a different card.

Same thing happens to me with my secondary credit card. I use that card so my wife doesn't see the purchases, and can then be surprised by the sweets and love notes. It does work with my primary card. I never got the secondary card to work. Sorry I di not have a solution other than try a different card.

Thanks, it's nice to know it's not just our card. We usually set up our sign and sail as a cash account, so I thought maybe it's because of that. Thanks for letting me know yours won't work either.

If it has a chip that might be the issue. It happened to me a few times on different online stores. Something to do with the security with the chip. I had to do the purchase three times to get it to work. Happens sometimes when I give the card over the phone too.

If it has a chip that might be the issue. It happened to me a few times on different online stores. Something to do with the security with the chip. I had to do the purchase three times to get it to work. Happens sometimes when I give the card over the phone too.

Our card does have a chip, so that may be the problem. Thanks for sharing. We will try again this afternoon. Hopefully it will work.

Tried again today to use the credit card, no luck. So I went to Verizon and purchased an ecard gift card, problem solved, plus I had extra to apply towards another cruise we have booked. Win, win!!

That was going to be my next suggestion. All my cards have chips and I haven't had an issue yet. At least you got it resolved. Thanks for coming back and letting us know!