need air conditioned tour/cab for St. Thomas

glentally

My DW has MS and can't take the heat. ( I know what you are thinking, why are you going to the Caribbean! ) Anyone suggest a tour guide that will give a personal tour of the island, stopping to see sights, drink or two, food.

Willing to pay a little extra for the personal service.

Edited by glentally

My DW has MS and can't take the heat. ( I know what you are thinking, why are you going to the Caribbean! ) Anyone suggest a tour guide that will give a personal tour of the island, stopping to see sights, drink or two, food.

Willing to pay a little extra for the personal service.

Contact Stanley Coram by phone to see if he is available that day for a private tour (specify private as he also does group tours). If so he can drop you at different spots and wait for you, his rates for a 4 - 5 hr tour are reasonable at $35 - 40pp - (340)690-4544. He can also be contacted via the emaila t the Secret Harbour Resort but the phone is more reliable.

And you are going to the Carib to enjoy the beauty so nothing wrong with that! ;)

Edited by blue_water

Contact Stanley Coram by phone to see if he is available that day for a private tour (specify private as he also does group tours). If so he can drop you at different spots and wait for you, his rates for a 4 - 5 hr tour are reasonable at $35 - 40pp - (340)690-4544. He can also be contacted via the emaila t the Secret Harbour Resort but the phone is more reliable.

And you are going to the Carib to enjoy the beauty so nothing wrong with that! ;)

Thanks Blue, That is dirt cheap, have you used him and in what fashion.

We used him about 7 years ago and he took us (2 couples) on a 5 hr tour for $25pp. I've read that he also picks up multiple people from the cruise dock so you'll want to clarify that you would like a private tour. For 2 ppl it may be more of course. Stanley is a very nice, older gentleman who is a great guide and a safe driver.

• 2 months later...

Thanks Blue, That is dirt cheap, have you used him and in what fashion.

Did you contact him? Did you or are you using him? Did you get an email address? I prefer email to telephone as I having hearing difficulty.

Thanks.