Money up Front Sebago??

#1PATSFAN

Has anyone booked w/ Sebago on their all day excursion "Power Adventure" or any other excursion with them. They require the amount paid in full at the time of the reservation and non refundable. All my other excursions on different islands only require a credit card # for deposit then payment when we actually get there.

I'm a little leary of booking this way with Sebago, does anyone know if I can sign up when we get to Key West in Jan. 08 or would this be too risky of being sold out.

Thanks

Tammy

Has anyone booked w/ Sebago on their all day excursion "Power Adventure" or any other excursion with them. They require the amount paid in full at the time of the reservation and non refundable. All my other excursions on different islands only require a credit card # for deposit then payment when we actually get there.

I'm a little leary of booking this way with Sebago, does anyone know if I can sign up when we get to Key West in Jan. 08 or would this be too risky of being sold out.

Thanks

Tammy

High season is listed as running frm 12/15 through Easter and the Power Adventure is limited to 40 people, so if this is important you should pre-book. (I've sat waiting for their Island T'Ing and watched a family of 4 walk up to the both just before departure with all of their equipment only to be told there were no places available.)

Any pre-booking money is refundable if there is a hold-up in docking which makes you miss the departure of the Sebago catamaran. You simply have to call them or walk to one of the boths. There's one at the Galleon Resort and another at the Key West Bight, just before the Schooner Wharf Bar.

And with the exception of the Floridays, I'd say that every trip in Key West such as the Power Adventure asks payment up-front. The only exception that I can think of is booking via the activities desk at a hotel where you are staying and having the charge put on your room bill.

Pjk

I e-mailed them and ask that very question

Hi-

Our cancellation is as follows:

Cancellation Policy:

5% PENALTY INTERNET CANCELLATIONS

Cancel 72 hours prior to sail, full refund.

Within 72 hours cancel, 20% penalty.

Within 2 hours cancel, 50% penalty.

NO SHOW - NO REFUND

If Captain Cancels due to inclement weather, full refund.

We are accommodation for our cruise ship passengers, as it's obviously, not your fault is the cruise ship doesn't come into port. We just ask that you notify us in a timely manner. If you are scheduling snorkeling or parasailing we can always move to another trip in the day, if your ship comes in late.

If the ship doesn't come into port at all, as long as you call us to notify the day of we may offer a full refund.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

I wouldn't normally be concerned if it was a $30-$40.00 excursion, but the one we are looking to book is $363.00 for a family of 4. Weather is always an issue with a water excursion. I was hoping to take my chances when we get there but that's not looking promising.

I would call them and ask if you could put a deposit down to hold the trip. Say, I'm not worried about the Internet savings. Maybe they do something different by phone. The full payment has something to do with the Internet and the savings you will get. I know if I'm giving you a savings I would want payment up font.

Archived