Carnival Pride Upgrade 2.0

The Carnival site only lists 2.0 upgrades sometime in 2013, but no specifics on what will be added or when. Doing an itinerary search for 2013 doesn't show any gaps in there, so a couple cruises will likely be cancelled. I would guess that won't be in the summer when Pride prices and occupancy are really high.

I recieved 3 answers on the Carnival sight, all saying they thought it would be in November 2013. We wanted to sail the first sailing in November due to it being the last cruise the Pride takes until the Spring that will stop at Half Moon Cay. Guess we might have to wait until after the 2.0 uprgrade.

THANKS!

John Heald just posted on his FB page the Pride will be in drydock Oct 20-Nov 3 2013. He will update in the coming weeks what each ship will be getting in 2.0 upgrades.

John Heald just posted on his FB page the Pride will be in drydock Oct 20-Nov 3 2013. He will update in the coming weeks what each ship will be getting in 2.0 upgrades.

Thanks again, DanJ. I appreciate the information. We want to take the Nov. 3rd sailing from Baltimore, to HMC, GT, Freeport - mainly to see the upgrades and to go to HMC - paradise!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so furious that Carnival decided to cancel the last sailings from Baltimore Oct/Nov 2014 on the Pride. I had a large group on the last sailing on 11/30/14 from Baltimore to San Juan. I was able to get them booked on the Splendor on 11/1/14 from San Juan to New York. It took several calls to the groups department but my customers are happy!