First cruise for me : Cunard Queen Elizabeth. Some questions

trytolivegood

Dear all,

Probably there are more posts like mine but still, I want to know some answers as I have never cruised before.

First of all, check in, we booked a Q3 penthouse for a 12 night trip from Athens. Do we have to queue all day in order to check in ? And what do we need to do there ? ( Is it something like at the airport ) ?

Drinks. Which and when are drinks included ? I read only water and tea are included but what if I want to drink a coke, do I need to pay each time ?

Diner. Can we only eat ( free ) at the Queens restaurant or also on other restaurant ?

Dress code and balls. I go on cruise with my much older grandmother and well I have not even a tuxedo, only a semi casual costume. Does Cunard denies entry when I am not in tuxedo for diner or how is this enforced ?

Bridge visit, is that possible ?

Last question, are there any benefits fur us like priority tenders ?

Thanks all for the help !!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I sugggest you repost this in the Cunard section. That way you will get answers specific to your cruise line. In this area, you are likely to get people posting answers for other cruise lines, which may not be correct for Cunard.

Have a great cruise.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I sugggest you repost this in the Cunard section. That way you will get answers specific to your cruise line. In this area, you are likely to get people posting answers for other cruise lines, which may not be correct for Cunard.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks a a lot, I will do that !

Archived