Hotel Question - Miami

kellygirl719

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any suggestions for reasonalby priced hotels in Miami (close to the Port)? I tried the Holiday Inn and the Courtyard Marriott in Downtown Miami but they're booked, I'm going on the Imagination Thurs. Feb 7th.... Any suggestions are appreciated!!

Thanks,

Kelly

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any suggestions for reasonalby priced hotels in Miami (close to the Port)? I tried the Holiday Inn and the Courtyard Marriott in Downtown Miami but they're booked, I'm going on the Imagination Thurs. Feb 7th.... Any suggestions are appreciated!!

Thanks,

Kelly

I'm surprised the Holiday Inn is already booked. What is going on in Miami that week:confused:

Anyways try the Intercontinental Hotel it is right on the water next door to Bayside. You should be able to get it on Priceline for the same price as the Holiday and IMO the Intercontinental is much nicer.

Check it out:)

photo_small_1.jpgphoto_small_6.jpgphoto_small_5.jpgphoto_small_8.jpg

I am relatively sure the SuperBown isn't in Miami this year, but what else would create a sell out is beyond me. Of course, regardless of where you stay Feb is high season and the rates will reflect that. My guess is, if the Holiday Inn is sold out the Inter Contenental, if available may be very expensive. You might have better luck staying near the airport.

Nita

Try hotwire.com. we just got a great deal at the embassey suites at the airport. It is about 10 minutes from the port. It is a beautiful hotel, that has just been remodeled. Good luck on your search and have a great cruise. christine

Try hotwire.com. we just got a great deal at the embassey suites at the airport. It is about 10 minutes from the port. It is a beautiful hotel, that has just been remodeled. Good luck on your search and have a great cruise. christine

Embassy suites and Hamton Inns are our favorite chains.

Nita

You can also try the Hyatt downtown. You can take the tram over to Bayside from there. We stayed there also and enjoyed it.

Not sure why you would want to stay near the airport when you can stay on the water;)

it could be called $$s.

If hotels are already sold out and it is high season I wouldn't want to think what the prices would be for the Hyatt. Hopefully this will work for the Op, otherwise who knows what it may cost. Last year we stayed at a Hampton Inn in November (Ft Lauderdale) it was $116.00 per night, clients stayed there in January, no special events: $162.00.

NIta

I don't know if it makes much diffence, but the Miami International Boat show will be going on the next week and I know alot of the exhibitors come in and stay the week before to get everything set up. Also the MI. Heat have a game on that weekend. Hotels.com have a good listing for hotels on South Beach.

Have a Great cruise!:)

Retiredonthesea

I don't know if it makes much diffence, but the Miami International Boat show will be going on the next week and I know alot of the exhibitors come in and stay the week before to get everything set up. Also the MI. Heat have a game on that weekend. Hotels.com have a good listing for hotels on South Beach.

Have a Great cruise!:)

Retiredonthesea

That probably is the problem. i am sure it isn't the SuperBowl though that is the weekend I beleive.

Nita

Archived