Non alcoholic beverages in MDR and buffet on Summit

Sheffy

I searched the forum for this info but could not find an answer, so I hope someone here can help. We are first time Celebrity cruisers, but not first time cruisers. What non alcoholic drinks are available in the MDR and buffet? I am specifically looking for water and ice tea- just a glass of ice and lemon slices for each would be perfect! Would these also be available during the day outside of meal times? Trying to avoid bringing water and tea aboard with our luggage. Looking forward to Bermuda and a wonderful cruise!

There is water and iced tea available free of charge at pretty much all venues. And you can certainly ask for lemons or limes. Outside of meal times you can get this via room service, or at the buffet. No need to bring it aboard unless you refuse to drink the ship's water.

And I'm with you. A bit over 6 weeks and I'll be on my way to Bermuda also!

Here is a copy of a prior post I made about the included beverages:

No extra charge beverages:

Tap water, Brewed coffee (regular and decaf), instant coffee (taster's choice regular and decaf), Tea (good selection of about 8 or more popular tea blends including green, mint, etc), hot coca (Nestles instant mix), Milk (regular, chocolate and skim), juices, iced tea, lemonade, fruit punch.

All of these items are available in any dining area or from room service. They are available 24/7 from room service and from beverage stations in the buffet area although some items are not available at all times in the buffet: Some milks are only available during meals in the buffet and the dispensers used for juices during breakfast times are used for iced tea, lemonade and punch at other times.

For the most part there is an extra charge for any alcoholic, carbonated, or bottled beverage. Also most bars and lounges charge for any beverages served there. There are upscale versions of many no-extra-charge beverages available which do cost extra such as espresso based coffees, organic teas, bottled water, fresh squeezed OJ, etc.

I'm fairly sure, but not 100% positive, that they have lemon slices at buffet beverage stations at times when ice tea is available which is anytime except breakfast hours. I'm also pretty sure you can get lemon slices on request in the dining rooms or from room service.

I searched the forum for this info but could not find an answer, so I hope someone here can help. We are first time Celebrity cruisers, but not first time cruisers. What non alcoholic drinks are available in the MDR and buffet? I am specifically looking for water and ice tea- just a glass of ice and lemon slices for each would be perfect! Would these also be available during the day outside of meal times? Trying to avoid bringing water and tea aboard with our luggage. Looking forward to Bermuda and a wonderful cruise!

They also have some juice drinks that taste like cool aide- Of course if you have the 123 drink package, you can have bottled water, soda and whatever alcoholic drink is available for the package. The waiters will get it for you. If you booked the special 123 free package, really a great deal.

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Cruise a holic