Halifax car rental

ab21au

In Halifax, I notice there are rentals available at the rail near the port and Hertz say they have a depot at 1099 Marginal Rd which is even closer to where we dock at berth 22. When I look on streetview, there doesn't appear to be anything at 1099.

Anyone booked from Hertz recently? Maybe the streetview maps are old and Hertz has moved in since then.

In Halifax, I notice there are rentals available at the rail near the port and Hertz say they have a depot at 1099 Marginal Rd which is even closer to where we dock at berth 22. When I look on streetview, there doesn't appear to be anything at 1099.

Anyone booked from Hertz recently? Maybe the streetview maps are old and Hertz has moved in since then.

I'd go by the Hertz website. The map, as you say, is dated - August 2014 - and it's very possible that they've moved in since.

I'd go by the Hertz website. The map, as you say, is dated - August 2014 - and it's very possible that they've moved in since.

Isn't this the port where the Hertz counter is located in the Marriott Hotel?

Cole

Yes, from their website there is also one there, Water street or something like that I think. It also says there is an office near the port at 1099.

But Google says it is closed, I don't know whether that means for the day or permanently.

I'll email them and see what they say.

Edited by ab21au