Tere Moana

crisp1

Suggest you call PG and ask.

I think Capt Rajko Zupan will be taking the ship on the TA and staying on for three months. At any event I know he will be on mid December as I was looking at that cruise and inquired whether he would be on.

Well, I do!

I see you are on the Dec 12 th cruise.

Capt Zupan will be on board. He is joining the ship next week. I am sure of this as I had thought of joining you on this cruise and asked him if he would be onboard and he replied yes to me. I believe that Nelson Trindade will be the Hotel Director.

They are the BEST tag team on a ship. You will really enjoy all the wonderful things they will arrange.

Please say a big hi to them both when you meet them.

Miriam

Edited by Emdee

Well, I do!

I see you are on the Dec 12 th cruise.

Capt Zupan will be on board. He is joining the ship next week. I am sure of this as I had thought of joining you on this cruise and asked him if he would be onboard and he replied yes to me. I believe that Nelson Trindade will be the Hotel Director.

They are the BEST tag team on a ship. You will really enjoy all the wonderful things they will arrange.

Please say a big hi to them both when you meet them.

Miriam

Emdee ( Miriam ) I knew I could count on you knowing. We both cruised the inaugural season with all it's kinks. We got to cruise on the PG this summer and it was wonderful. I'll probably get some flack on this but the TM is still my fave- she will be missed. We had several options for our December week and thought it would be great to say 'bon voyage' to her.

I can't remember who we had as HD the first season, but we did enjoy Captain Lebrum- quite the character- hope Captain Zupan is as engaging. Really looking forward to some sea days this time, the first time was port intensive.

Chris

Capt. Zupan is a bit reserved but do go and chat him and Nelson up.

Love them both and hope they can find a place for them on the PG.

The very distinguished and wonderful Jacques was the HD. Poor guy was tearing his hair on the Moana.

And, why don't you join us for the Reunion?

The second portion will be a 7 day Tuamotus cruise if that works better than the Cooks. Or stay on for the 17 days!

Edited by Emdee