recent Sunshine sailors

GrandmaHofmann

Just wanna note that I was on the Sunshine at the end of Feb and the "Mexican Fiesta" consisted of stale "ballpark" chips (ya know, those perfectly round bright yellow ones), a thicker pita-style chip, and about 3 different salsas.

If you're looking for a good laugh, sit near the Blue Iguana during this time because people were scooping on the Triple Pepper Habanero salsa thinking it was cheese! Watching them take a giant bite was priceless :eek: And yeah, I can make fun and laugh because I did it too! Luckily it's pretty close to the ice cream/froyo machines. I wanted to stick my mouth under it the salsa was so hot!

Not sure what the Mexican Fiesta is like on the other ships, but it was pretty pathetic! :D

Kinda off topic, but if you're looking for chips, they have them this night!

Because there is generally enough breeze out on the Lido deck that they just get blown everywhere and make a mess.

I also wonder if it's for health concerns as well. Usually you have a big bowl of chips and people naturally want to stick their hands in there and grab what they want, and it seems tongs wouldn't work very well as you either get 1-2 chips at a time or crush the chips trying to get more.

Of topic, but do yourself a huge favor, visit Jiji's Asian Kitchen. $12 pp cover charge and worth every penny.

I don't know if I have ever had Asian food....what do they serve at Jiji's? I want to be sure if I go in there and pay that I at least know what I am ordering :)