Queen Mary 2 on channel 7 at 6.30pm tonight

We did see a mother and adult daughter, on formal night, at around 8.30pm in the main foyer which is beautiful with a black grand piano and wonderful flowers, delicately posing for the ships photographers, wearing rubber thongs (on their feet :eek: :p) and scungy clothes. Can just imagine what the photographer was thinking as couples dressed in wonderful tuxes and formal gowns had to wait for them.

We did see a mother and adult daughter, on formal night, at around 8.30pm in the main foyer which is beautiful with a black grand piano and wonderful flowers, delicately posing for the ships photographers, wearing rubber thongs (on their feet :eek: :p) and scungy clothes. Can just imagine what the photographer was thinking as couples dressed in wonderful tuxes and formal gowns had to wait for them.

Formal portraits for the bogan perhaps?

I can imagine they'd either be displayed prominently in the photo area for fun or always hidden by the staff.

I don't know if you know but can you hire a tux on Cunard, like on some other cruise lines? I have one but packing will be tricky so thought maybe I can hire one instead and I cannot seem to find it on their website.:D

I don't know if you know but can you hire a tux on Cunard, like on some other cruise lines? I have one but packing will be tricky so thought maybe I can hire one instead and I cannot seem to find it on their website.:D

Yes I believe you can. Maybe try askcunard.com