SUCCESSFUL - Shore Excursion Best Price Guarantees

mnsweeps

This thread is for posting successful BRG for Carnival cruise excursions. This way we have one thread to go to to see if we can save some money(and get it in OBC) on any excursions we have booked so far.

Great Idea! I'm hoping to find a success story for an excursion that matches one of the ones I am interested in. It's pretty hard has each excursion has to be a precise match with the one Carnival Offers:eek:

I got Credit for $15.36 for the canopy tour in Montego Bay. I am still looking for a cheaper local excursion. Carnival's price was $99 and the competitor was $88. I have three adults booked and one child. The local rate did not offer a child rate. Carnival took their total for the four of us minus the competitor's rate for the four of us and the difference is my credit. I guess it will buy me a DOD.

What was the private tour with cheaper price?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Here you go! Copied this from the bottom of the email where I got my approval. Submitted for my partners brother and our friend on the weekend and they both got accepted same day.

--- Original Message ---

Received: 2/16/14 5:12:45 PM EST

To: <ShoreExcursionBestPrice@carnival.com>

Subject: Shore Excursion Price Protection

First Name :

Last Name :

PHONE :

CCLEmail :

BOOKING_NUM :

Ship : GL-

Sailing date : 03/02/2014-

Port of Call : Belize-

Excursion Name : Altun Ha Mayan Site & River Wallace

Competitors Excursion Name : Belize Adventure Excursion Combo, Jungle River and Altun Ha Mayan Ruins

CompetitorURL : http://www.belizeexcursions.biz/excursions/altunhamayanruinsriverwallace.html%

Edited by scott_gallant

Rythm of the Night in Puerto Vallarta.

Carnival is $99. Vallarta Adventures (the tour operator) had a %15 off internet price.

I was curious how this one would pan out, Carnival gets all the bookings from Vallarta Adventures when in town. Carnival might argue "they have a lower price but you can't book it thru them". Sent form in had a response the next day. Close to $17 OBC - not a lot but it will pay for a martini tasting.

• 2 weeks later...

I put in for the guarantee for the Uxmal excursion in Progresso and received it. Price difference of $30 plus 10 percent. It was credited as obc. You do have to use it or lose it. I bought a couple of extra bracelets for the granddaughters.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received confirmation that my claim was approved for the Belize City/Altun Ha excursion. Carnival is $59.99 per person. Island Marketing/Belize Cruise Excursions is $42.50 per person. For 4 people, our credit was $76.96! That comes to $19.24 each, or 110% of the price difference. :D

• 4 weeks later...
I just received confirmation that my claim was approved for the Belize City/Altun Ha excursion. Carnival is $59.99 per person. Island Marketing/Belize Cruise Excursions is $42.50 per person. For 4 people, our credit was $76.96! That comes to $19.24 each, or 110% of the price difference. :D

We did the same and received our email for the obc the same day.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

I am looking for any successful attempts for Grand Turk, Dominican (La Romana), Curocou, or Aruba. I just put in one request for Dominican and will keep you all posted!

what all did you find . we just booked this cruise and looking. THanks for the help

I put in for the guarantee for the Uxmal excursion in Progresso and received it. Price difference of $30 plus 10 percent. It was credited as obc. You do have to use it or lose it. I bought a couple of extra bracelets for the granddaughters.

What was the length of time did you put for the non carnival excursion?

I submitted mine last weekend and still have yet to hear anything.

This thread is for posting successful BRG for Carnival cruise excursions. This way we have one thread to go to to see if we can save some money(and get it in OBC) on any excursions we have booked so far.

I have a few excursions in mind for my first Carnival cruise in a few weeks. Do I need to book and pay for the Carnival excursion first? And once I have done so, submit the claim?