Miami hotels

valgalrdh

My husband and I are going to stay in Miami the night we return from our cruise. We are looking for a hotel that is resonable, clean and relatively close to the airport. We are also interested in finding things and restaurants nearby.:)

My husband and I are going to stay in Miami the night we return from our cruise. We are looking for a hotel that is resonable, clean and relatively close to the airport. We are also interested in finding things and restaurants nearby.:)

If you don't get many answers to your question here try reposting this question on the "Florida Departures" board which is found as a sub-forum under "North American Homeports." We stayed at the Hyatt after getting a great rate on priceline. We would stay there again for the same price.

Instead of staying too near the airport, why not try a hotel near Coconut Grove! It's a wonderful area full of shops ,restaurants and nightlife!

If you go to Hotels.com, you can get a full listing of all the hotels in the area. I don't actually BOOK through them (I call hotels directly and book--sometimes, you'll get "hidden" deals!) but its a great resource to fine what's in the area!

Have a look at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami- the rates are reasonable, it's directly opposite the Bayside Marketplace which has lots of shops, bars, restaurants, live music, set around a Marina so you can sit and people watch and be by the water. You can stroll over there, you don't need a car. It is $8 cab ride from the ship and about $24 from the airport.

Archived