Can anyone going to Saint Petersburg help, please?

We were on an NCL STAR Baltic Sea cruise on Aug.17th. Had a great time!! While in Saint Petersburg, I bought two Saint Petersburg mugs from Starbucks. Unfortunately, they did not make the trip home safely. I can not order them online. If anyone will be going into a Starbucks while in Saint Petersburg, I would be willing to pay for the mugs, the handling, the shipping, and even your coffee if you could possibly pick two mugs up for me. It would be so appreciated. I would be happy to email my information. Thank you for any help!!

We were on an NCL STAR Baltic Sea cruise on Aug.17th. Had a great time!! While in Saint Petersburg, I bought two Saint Petersburg mugs from Starbucks. Unfortunately, they did not make the trip home safely. I can not order them online. If anyone will be going into a Starbucks while in Saint Petersburg, I would be willing to pay for the mugs, the handling, the shipping, and even your coffee if you could possibly pick two mugs up for me. It would be so appreciated. I would be happy to email my information. Thank you for any help!!

Too bad about the mugs. We will be on the Star for the 9/13 cruise. Not sure if we will make it to Starbucks, but I can offer to help if we do get there. Let me know your email address and we can "talk" there.

Jolene

Hi,

I am currently cruising but at the end of my cruise, I will be stopping in Russia for a month. If you are not successful getting the mugs from the Star passenger, I can stop by a Starbucks in St. Pete and pick-up the mugs (assuming that the mugs are not huge and I can carry them on the plane on my return flight).

My email address in in my signature at the bottom of this post.