Excursion help!

rzman1010

Trying to decide on Costa Maya excursions and nothing grabbing me. Is this a nice port? New to CC so not sure how all this works yet!

Any input on what I have booked already:

Honduras - little French key

Cozumel - Nachi cocom

Thanks a million!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Nachi Cocom is awesome...ask for Carlos to be your waiter. We tip him 20.00 at the beginning and he never lets you run out of drink or food. The beach can be difficult to get in and out of the water because there is a small drop off. The pool area is nice and the massages are resonable and very good, deep tissue massage. Overall this is the beach club we always go to. Never had a bad time there. Food is excellent, drinks are strong, water is clear and beautiful. There really isn't any good area for snorkeling , you may see a few fish but no reef there. Carlos will call a cab for you when you are ready to leave and give you several drinks to go....have fun and enjoy Nachi.

Trying to decide on Costa Maya excursions and nothing grabbing me. Is this a nice port? New to CC so not sure how all this works yet!

Any input on what I have booked already:

Honduras - little French key

Cozumel - Nachi cocom

Thanks a million!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

2 good choices for other ports.

Costa Maya is a good place to tour Yucatan Mayan ruins. Look up reviews here or Google "Native Choice".

Otherwise, just grab a taxi or tram to Mahahual's beach clubs. See the link in my signature.

If you want another good A.I. like Nachi, then look up Maya Chan or Almaplena. These aren't on the main malecon (boardwalk) , a little further south, but limit # of people and have good facilities. We go the NoHoch Kay along the malecon. It's an AI booked via Island Marketing. But there's nothing extra special about it relative to the other beach clubs along the malecon. We just know the owner and like the service. For non AI places along the malecon, look up reviews here for Blue Kay, Tropicante, YaYa Beach, and Pez Quadro. But frankly there are a ton of spots and they're all basically the same beach strip.