Cruise Videos

toosaxykk

Hello fellow cruise addicts,

DH and I have been on 9 cruises and are going on our 10th in 6 weeks! We LOVE cruising and are literally addicted. We have our own cruise blog and LOVE blogging but I want to branch out and VLOG as well as create cruise videos/ slideshows for our past cruises.

I see great cruise videos of personal experiences on Youtube all the time but I am curious how those are made.

Powerpoint? Vimeo? other sites.

I am hoping to create this and then make DVD for our kids to see and watch!

Any suggestions...

Thank you all so much! :D

Here you have two examples of my cruise videos from my latest Canada and New England cruise - all videos from that cruise on my Canada and New England Cruise Blog.

I do have a clear idea of the type of videos I want to make from my particular cruise - usually a video from the ship and a short video covering the entire cruise - and the multiple short video from each of the port of call.

I do 10 second recordings - avoid to much panning.

When home I edit the video using iMovie on my Mac computer using sequences of 4 to 5 seconds.

You can also use Windows Movie Maker or other video editing programs. Use the same editors to make videos from photos.

Once I have created my video I upload it to Youtube - you can also use Vimeo.

zKWqICp7yaE

Tz57KpkeBFw

Here you have two examples of my cruise videos from my latest Canada and New England cruise - all videos from that cruise on my Canada and New England Cruise Blog.

I do have a clear idea of the type of videos I want to make from my particular cruise - usually a video from the ship and a short video covering the entire cruise - and the multiple short video from each of the port of call.

I do 10 second recordings - avoid to much panning.

When home I edit the video using iMovie on my Mac computer using sequences of 4 to 5 seconds.

You can also use Windows Movie Maker or other video editing programs. Use the same editors to make videos from photos.

Once I have created my video I upload it to Youtube - you can also use Vimeo.

zKWqICp7yaE

Tz57KpkeBFw

THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is the advice I was looking for! I LOVE your videos! This is what I want to create! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...