New cruise head at TUI

I had a funny feeling Fraser may have been stepping down after his recent promotions. I think it may have been in the Q&A, or a recent article or something, but there was a mention of him hinting at possibly someone new coming in.

Well, good luck to Fraser for the future, and welcome to Helen. Hopefully Helen might be more keen on a fair loyalty scheme. :rolleyes: :D

well...this news has got me shuffling a little uneasily in my chair?

I really do beleive that fraser did a good job of it....listened and made some changes (some good...mostly good...some not so good)

so...many thanks for listening fraser :cool: sad to see you go...(truth be told)

personally...I think cruise is thriving

and so...welcome helen caron.....very experienced by all accounts

I agree with Geo he did seem to listen and was moving forward lets hope she's as good.

I do wonder why he did the QA though when he obviously knew he was going. He could have at least said goodbye.

Is there anyone from Ireland who can comment if they have noticed any change in Thomson after her reform?:confused:

Edited by happy v

"having previously looked after Cruise Deals under her role as commercial and trading director for distribution."

So a bean counter then? Wonder how much she knows about ships, cruising and what passengers like currently and hope for in the future!

Malc.