Tauck - Room Temperature

whiskers9

On the Swiss Emerald-identical to the Jewel-the thermostat worked very well; both heating and cooling. It is important, however, to close the curtains on the sunny side if you are going to be gone for an extended period as the room can heat up quite substantially.

• 1 month later...

We found, last month on the Swiss Sapphire, that if you are on the afternoon bright, sunny side of the ship the A/C just won't keep up, even with max A/C. It will get warm in the room. If you are in the shade, it's not a problem. Cranked up at night it was cold. However, the A/C would blow from the corner directly over to the bed, so we found ourselves turning the fan speed down a bit and the temp up just a bit.

To Ozjohnno,

How was your Tauck experience???

Sheila

It was outstanding Sheila. My review is almost complete but with this new format I'm afraid it will get lost after I post it. Tauck gives much more than anyone expects and we'll remember our cruise for many years to come. Their association with Scylla who own and man all their boats makes the whole cruise worry free and if we can save up enough then we'll certainly travel with Tauck again.

Archived