Galveston hotels with shuttles and parking for Sept 10?

I have had good experiences at San Luis, Harbor House and Marriott Courtyard Galveston Island Gulf Front.

I like Harbor House too, but they have typically wanted a two night stay on the weekends.

Although a little further away, we plan to stay at the La Quinta Inn West. They offer shuttle over & back and if you have a car, $50 for the week your gone on the cruise. We have a group of us. We considered the LQ Inn East but couldn't leave our car with them so would need to park at one of the Lots

Edited by Desert Cruizers

San Luis , Hilton , Holiday Inn Resort by San Luis , Galvez, Harbor House, Tremont, Moody Gardens , Marriott Courtyard , I believe all have shuttles owned by them to move you around Island. Others require use of outside services . Doubletree may have a vehicle but I'm not sure. Regardless check with your lodging to check availability .

Edited by ssb

Looks like Moody Gardens is unavailable for the Sept 10 stay.

Any ideas? I tried the Holiday Inn Express and it was pretty bad.

The Hilton Galveston is also a great option. They offer a free of charge shuttle to the port. I think the parking for the cruise is free, but I can't be sure as we didn't have a car but we're asked if we needed the parking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The Hilton Galveston is also a great option. They offer a free of charge shuttle to the port. I think the parking for the cruise is free, but I can't be sure as we didn't have a car but we're asked if we needed the parking.

Which Hilton?

I am booked in Doubletree Hilton pre-cruise and was wondering if I need a Taxi to the ship.

Which Hilton?

I am booked in Doubletree Hilton pre-cruise and was wondering if I need a Taxi to the ship.

Doubletree has a new type Suburban vehicle . I saw it yesterday. What else I donot know like the larger limos or small buses . Call them direct on local # and ask what they provide ?

The other Hilton by San Luis has large limo bus utilized by San Luis, Hilton and Holiday Inn Resort next door to each other and owned by same.

Edited by ssb

Which Hilton?

It's the Hilton Galveston. It's not a Double Tree Hilton.

It's the Hilton Galveston. It's not a Double Tree Hilton.

Hotel is owned by Landry Hotels - Tilman Fetitta

He has around 600 properties and restaurants in US .

Many are in Galveston. An around town limo bus is available for moving his guests around to his different properties . And to cruise terminals.

Edited by ssb