Summit 8/10/14 Review

Cruise a holic

Cruise a holic - may I ask you how you got from Kings Wharf to Coco Reef at Elbow? Did you take a private taxi- if so do you recall the cost? Sounds lovely . Were there any type of water sports ( sunfish , etc) available to take out. About how long was the ride. My brother needs to be back on board by 4pm latest- playing it safe which we always prefer to do!! Thank you in advance.

Do not recall cab fare. But will go again august 2015.

for 2015, they have raised the price to $69.00 per person. Not such a great deal any more- two years ago it was $49.00 each.

Thank you - yes , it has gone up quite a bit. The $69pp plus the taxi which I have read is about $45-$50 each way makes for an expensive day.

We will be going for the day anyway inspite of it now being $69 for the pass.

I think the resort is "testing the waters" to see just how much people are willing to pay for the day. To bad it isn't as great value as it was when it was $49 just a couple of years ago.

We will be going for the day anyway inspite of it now being $69 for the pass.

I think the resort is "testing the waters" to see just how much people are willing to pay for the day. To bad it isn't as great value as it was when it was $49 just a couple of years ago.

We are also going truly enjoyed our day at this boutique resort. Although we will be on the breakaway this August!

Edited by Cruise a holic