Why AmaWaterways Is the River Cruise Line for You

LauraS

Yes. Just back from AmaPrima and like it (with a few notes 😊).

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Is the # a review? I couldn't find it in the review section. I would love to read it since we are on the Prima also, Budapest to Amsterdam Jun 1.

Yes. Just back from AmaPrima and like it (with a few notes 😊).

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Is the # a review? I couldn't find it in the review section. I would love to read it since we are on the Prima also, Budapest to Amsterdam Jun 1.

128522 is the Unicode for the smiley face. Don't know why it both printed the numbers and resolved into the symbol on the original post.

http://www.codetable.net/decimal/128522

Funny. Thank you for solving, Jazzbeau.

In an earlier life [i.e. when I was working!] part of my duties for a while was Webmaster -- learned a lot about HTML and Unicode, which sometimes comes in handy on this website :)

• 11 months later...

Hi All,

For those who have sailed on Amawaterways, are there any cruiseline/ship advantages to paying the cruise balance in full early? We are booked on the Ama Stella for an August 2018 Rhine river cruise, our 1st river cruise.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Brian

Hi All,

For those who have sailed on Amawaterways, are there any cruiseline/ship advantages to paying the cruise balance in full early? We are booked on the Ama Stella for an August 2018 Rhine river cruise, our 1st river cruise.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Brian

There's no early-payment discount that I know of. I think that you can only book the Limited Edition tours after you are fully paid, but I'm not aware that they tend to fill up that early anyway. BTW you have made a good choice for a first river cruise -- not everybody enjoys river cruising, but most do and between the itinerary and the cruise line you have maximized your chances!

There's no early-payment discount that I know of. I think that you can only book the Limited Edition tours after you are fully paid, but I'm not aware that they tend to fill up that early anyway. BTW you have made a good choice for a first river cruise -- not everybody enjoys river cruising, but most do and between the itinerary and the cruise line you have maximized your chances!

Thank you for the feedback Jazzbeau. We are really looking forward to the experience. Since it "may" be our only river cruise (due to cost), we opted to go with a cruiseline that consistently received good reviews across all major categories.