Totally awesome Avalon cruise

CaroleSS

I've written a review, which I will post the link to once it is published, but thought I'd write a quick note to say that our Avalon Artistry II cruise of Germany was the BEST. It was the Highlights of Germany tour, WPZ which I would recommend highly!

The ship was beautiful, the crew spectacular and the CD and local guides fabulous! (Can you tell we had a great time!?!?!?):D

Our cruise wasn't one of the "typical" itineraries, so it was hard to find information concerning the ports, but there was no need for me to worry....everything was all planned out and went off seamlessly.

If anyone has any questions.....ask away. Always glad to assist my CC family!

Glad to hear you had a great time Carole.

We were on 2 Avalon ships in France last month and on the Panorama in 2012, totally agree with you about Avalon, the ships, the crew and CD's etc are fantastic! We will definitely sail again with them the first chance we get!

Deb

Looking forward to the review! We'll be on Avalon in December - similar itinerary (Nuremberg to Basel) but it looks like many of the ports are different. (shorter trip explains some of that, of course- we're only on the boat 9 days)

Edited by Hoyaheel

The new suite cabins with the beds facing the window is excellent.

That's what we have for next year on our suite ship. Can't wait!

It's so good to hear such positive feedback. I spent a lot of time comparing different river cruise lines side-by-side in a lot of categories before we booked and I just couldn't help noticing that Avalon 'won out' in just about every one of them. Thanks for the positive information everyone! :)

I've written a review, which I will post the link to once it is published, but thought I'd write a quick note to say that our Avalon Artistry II cruise of Germany was the BEST. It was the Highlights of Germany tour, WPZ which I would recommend highly!

The ship was beautiful, the crew spectacular and the CD and local guides fabulous! (Can you tell we had a great time!?!?!?):D

Our cruise wasn't one of the "typical" itineraries, so it was hard to find information concerning the ports, but there was no need for me to worry....everything was all planned out and went off seamlessly.

If anyone has any questions.....ask away. Always glad to assist my CC family!

CaroleSS:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, for your kind words and, of course, for choosing Avalon. We are so grateful.

I'm currently on the Affinity on the Rhine and Moselle cruise and having a wonderful time. I was on the maiden voyage of the Affinity in 2009 doing a similar cruise. The ship is in wonderful shape. The captain entertains us some evenings with his music. Our CD is fantastic and the crew are so polite and helpful. Next year is the Grand France wine cruise.

Love Avalon!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD