Rockland Maine Sports Bar

swin26

We are going to be in Rockland from 7:00 to 4:00 on a Sunday in September. We would like to have lunch and spend the afternoon watching football (go Steelers!!!:)). Does anyone have any recommendations for sports bars in Rockland? Thanks

Sorry I don't have a recommendation, but you are a man after my own heart. Exactly what I would do. :D:D:D:D:D

Go Giants

Cheers

Len

Thanks Len, though I'm a women after your own heart

So sorry about that. I guess it's that old time male chauvinist in me, all Steeler fans are guys. :D:D:D:D:D LOL

Cheers

Len

Not a problem. My husband laughs at my football addiction. The Giants are my second favorite team and beckham's catch this year was unbelievable. I read that the Steelers have the most female fans in the league.

• 1 month later...

The Time Out Pub is located right by the harbor, so an easy walk. Although I haven't been inside, I'm local and have only heard good things about this place. Do be aware that this is "Patriots country" here:)

Thank you. Hopefully I won't be harassed too

much if I wear my steelers jersey. I guess it will depend on the results of the opening game of the season [emoji4][emoji4]

Edited by swin26

We were in Cape Cod over the Christmas/NYears week and WHAT, no Giants game on the local tube, so I headed off to the nearest pub that was showing the game. Can't watch a game without some jersey on, so there I was, in the heart of Patriot country, watching my Giants beat some one. But since the Pats were destroying some one also, I was left to my own vices. Had some great conversations with some very knowledgeable fans though. Good time all around.

Cheers

Len