dinner in suite

ZipGirl

On my upcoming cruise to Bermuda, I can imagine a romantic dinner served on the balcony one night. People on the boards are so knowledgeable, I hope someone can answer this quesition. In the suites, which menu is used for dinner room service? MDR or Luminae?

I hate to say this, but I think you may get different menus to choose from if you are, for instance, staying in PH suite. We were in PH on Summit in May and our butler offered to set up our dinner from Tuscan Grille one night (which I thought was unheard of). We were happy selecting from MDR menu and he offered Tuscan Grille.

I hate to say this, but I think you may get different menus to choose from if you are, for instance, staying in PH suite. We were in PH on Summit in May and our butler offered to set up our dinner from Tuscan Grille one night (which I thought was unheard of). We were happy selecting from MDR menu and he offered Tuscan Grille.

Interesting, that's a first...

I wish they did offer in suite dining from Luminae. That's one of the reasons we did not do it on our last cruise in a CS. Next cruise is B2B in a RS and friends are booked in the one next to ours the 1st week. Maybe we'll get lucky and be able to have dinner on our balcony from Luminae, or like jcpc, from Tuscan.