Transportation from MCO to Cocoa Beach/Port

jdawg15

Looking for recommendations on transportation from the Orlando Airport to Residence Inn (near Port) when we arrive the Friday before our cruise. We have a long flight (from CA) so hoepfully arriving by 6 p.m. 12 ppl totally traveling together including 4 children under 9.

Also looking for transportation from the Port to the airport or possibly somewhere else. Our flight will be departing at 5 p.m. so I imagine we may have time to have lunch somewhere outside the airport. Can we have a shuttle drop off and pickup after our two hour break?

I called a recommended place (cocoa beach shuttle) and was quoted $188 plus 20% tip for a private shuttle from MCO to the hotel. I am thinking private is the way to go with 12 people in a party, especially small children.

My question is will a place be able to provide a short two hour layover from the Port before we need to get to the airport or is it better to rent a car one way from the Port?

$188 for 12 from MCO to PC is a great deal. :cool:

You are better to rent a car for your trip back unless you want to go straight to the airport and sit. :( Most of the shuttle companies use the same vans to take passengers from PC to MCO in the morning and then take others from MCO to PC starting late morning into the afternoon. They are not likely to want to drop you in Orlando and then pick you op again a couple of hours later.

Good luck! :)

Archived