Freeport 'My Bahamian House' excursion - questions

holmes96

Hi, I booked the 'My Bahamian House - A Select Retreat' excursion for my family of 5 (me, husband, teen daughter, teen son and teen niece) during our 7/31/16 Carnival Pride sailing. All of the excursion reviews are positive and I'm looking forward to it. It's something different, although I feel slightly concerned that it is at a private residence.

If anyone has done this excursion, I would love to hear your about experience, plus I have some specific questions.

1. Does anyone have pics of the beach areas where you can snorkel and swim (or really, any pics)?

2. We are not seafood eaters so was wondering what the mix of lunch food was. The kids are somewhat picky eaters, too.

3. The excursion is 4.5 hours, leaving at 8:30 AM and I think our port end time is 1:30 so it's cutting it close. Anyone else have this timing and did it turn out OK getting back to the ship on time?

4. Regarding the inclusive drinks, was it an open, full service bar, or was it limited to select types of drinks?

Thanks!

This may help. I know there were a couple of threads on this before.

When on a forum's main page there is a button top right, Search Thread. Click on that and add Bahamian house as your search query. I keep the setting on show threads instead of show posts.

Edited by mawvkysc