Sirena - May 19, 2017, looking to join excursion groups

samdoca

Hi everyone, we just booked on the Sirena from Papeete to Los Angeles on May 19, 2017. I was on the Marina with my husband from Papeete to Sydney last February 2016 and it was amazing :cool: but this one is with a goodfriend with whom I been on Oceania twice!

We are well travelled ladies from Montreal looking to join existing pre-arranged group excursions or form new ones. We are interested in excursions including snorkeling in Polynesia and Islands tours in Hawaii so please get back to me ASAP as this cruise inscoming soon 😉 We are sooo looking forward to be on Oceania once more and make new friends!

WELCOME TO the Oceania Board!

I trust that you will find us a lively bunch.

The Moderators of this Website have established an area,commonly called the Roll Calls, wherein passengers who are presently booked on a Cruise are encouraged to network.

To organize the connecting, these Roll Calls are segregated,first by Cruise Line, then by the Ship, and finally by the sailing date.

To find the Roll Call for your cruise, first go to the Oceania Section:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

Choose your vessel, and then page down to search for your embarkation date.

Within your Roll Call, you will be dealing only with those Passengers who are literally “in the same boat”, so you will have a much better chance of connecting with someone...

Enjoy your cruise, and every minute of the planning-

Getting there IS half the fun

WELCOME TO the Oceania Board!

I trust that you will find us a lively bunch.

The Moderators of this Website have established an area,commonly called the Roll Calls, wherein passengers who are presently booked on a Cruise are encouraged to network.

To organize the connecting, these Roll Calls are segregated,first by Cruise Line, then by the Ship, and finally by the sailing date.

To find the Roll Call for your cruise, first go to the Oceania Section:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

Choose your vessel, and then page down to search for your embarkation date.

Within your Roll Call, you will be dealing only with those Passengers who are literally “in the same boat”, so you will have a much better chance of connecting with someone...

Enjoy your cruise, and every minute of the planning-

Getting there IS half the fun

Johnny on the spot. Didn't take long for you guys to set them straight. Big brother is watching these boards all the time. Good job.

Kudos to Jim and Stan, of course, but it seems to me that if their cruise is really this month I doubt they'll have much luck.

Of course cancellations can always come up ...

Mura