Do Thomson ever reply to emails???

We booked our November cruise on the Dream in December needing Cruise Only from Malaga.

We wanted 6th November as the weather is generally better earlier in the month but this date didn't show Cruise Only availability. I rang Thomson and gor a call centre employee who told me that some dates are not offered CO. As we wanted that particular itinerary we booked for 20th November.

We now see that 6th November IS being offered CO so I emailed Thomson to ask how much extra we would have to pay if we changed dates. Needless to say we have not had the courtesy of a reply!

It seems that once they have a deposit off you they are not interested any more. 'Customer Service' sadly seems to be a dying trend.

We wanted 6th November as the weather is generally better earlier in the month but this date didn't show Cruise Only availability. I rang Thomson and gor a call centre employee who told me that some dates are not offered CO. .

I am sorry to read this but I can not recall ever seeing a cruise with Thomson that is NOT available as cruise only. Even the Transatlantics with a European airport and a Caribbean airport and odd amount of days have cruise only.

I am sorry to read this but I can not recall ever seeing a cruise with Thomson that is NOT available as cruise only. Even the Transatlantics with a European airport and a Caribbean airport and odd amount of days have cruise only.

We had never seen it either which is why I phoned Thomson to see whether it was a website mistake. The Thomson rep (seemed to be somewhere in Asia!) said that it sometimes happened that CO was unavailable and I was naïve enough to believe her. The rep was obviously incorrect/uninformed and now Thomson haven't replied to my enquiry - sent more than 4 days ago - about a change of date.

We have always been great supporters of Thomson but the inability to get correct/accurate information from them is disappointing to say the least.

Edited by campolady

We had never seen it either which is why I phoned Thomson to see whether it was a website mistake. The Thomson rep (seemed to be somewhere in Asia!) said that it sometimes happened that CO was unavailable and I was naïve enough to believe her. The rep was obviously incorrect/uninformed and now Thomson haven't replied to my enquiry - sent more than 4 days ago - about a change of date.

We have always been great supporters of Thomson but the inability to get correct/accurate information from them is disappointing to say the least.

Thomson customer service is really poor. I have been waiting for a reply to a query since May despite emailing them again twice since my original email.

It's a £50 admin fee to swop, but the rules it has to be a later date. I find ringing them works better. If the ring tone changes then it is being transferred to Asia. I usually ring off and try again. I ring the 02****** number rather than the 10p a minute one also ring from work :)!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We booked our November cruise on the Dream in December needing Cruise Only from Malaga.

We wanted 6th November as the weather is gener ccontactus@thomson-cruises.comntactus@thomson-cruises.comly better earlier in the month but this date didn't show Cruise Only availability. I rang Thomson and gor a call centre employee who told me that some dates are not offered CO. As we wanted that particular itinerary we booked for 20th November.

We now see that 6th November IS being offered CO so I emailed Thomson to ask how much extra we would have to pay if we changed dates. Needless to say we have not had the courtesy of a reply!

It seems that once they have a deposit off you they are not interested any more. 'Customer Service' sadly seems to be a dying trend.

Hi Campolady,

I had to contact Thomson recently by email, it took them 4 - 5 days to get back to me but when they did they were very helpful. The email address I was given was

contactus@thomson-************, might be worth trying this address if it is the one you tried.

Hi Campolady,

I had to contact Thomson recently by email, it took them 4 - 5 days to get back to me but when they did they were very helpful. The email address I was given was

contactus@thomson-************, might be worth trying this address if it is the one you tried.

The end bit is cruises a dot then com